The AOII Ambassador Program was founded in 1993 with a mission to educate AOII collegians, alumnae and their families about the Foundation and its many programs.
Ambassadors possess a special love for AOII and agree to serve the Foundation for a two-year volunteer term. At the end of this term, the Ambassador may be reappointed. As part of this commitment, the Ambassador agrees to become educated and familiar with the Foundation’s mission and programs.
Foundation Ambassadors responsibilities:
- First and foremost, present a professional image that represents the Foundation positively with confidence and enthusiasm.
- Attend AOII State/Province Days, Founders’ Days, alumnae chapter meetings, collegiate chapter meetings, anniversaries and other events, as requested, to present a program or presentation.
- Be comfortable speaking in public.
- Possess knowledge about the Foundation and its programs.
- Have a good rapport with collegians and alumnae.
- Be willing to become more knowledgeable about the Foundation.
- Attend Ambassador conference calls and meetings.
- Introduce and request donations for the Foundation's monthly giving program to alumnae chapters.
If you are interested in serving as an Ambassador, click here
to download an application.
If you have any questions, contact Jana Adkins at 615-695-2627.