Alpha Omicron Pi 2017-2019 Executive Board Election Process
The process to elect the Executive Board for the 2017-2019 biennium has begun. The Nominating Trustees (NTs) have been selected and are prepared to screen, evaluate, and recommend candidates for the election at the AOII International Convention in June 2017.
Who can be considered for an Executive Board position?
- All sisters who have had alumna status for at least eight years are encouraged to review the Volunteer Position Description on the Executive Board Election Process webpage (under “About” and “Opportunities”) to see if they meet the minimum qualifications listed.
You can get involved:
- Encourage sisters to identify other sisters that would make great candidates for the Executive Board.
- Encourage sisters to talk to current AOII volunteers and current XB members to learn about the role.
- Encourage anyone interested in an XB position to submit an Interest Form.
- Suggest an alumna you think would represent the Fraternity well on the Executive Board.
- Email your suggestions to email@example.com or reach out to her yourself! The NTs will contact the alumna and encourage her to submit an Interest Form.
- All positions on the Executive Board are open for candidacy.
October 15, 2016
Candidate Interest Forms are posted online.
December 1, 2016
Candidate Interest Forms are due to NTs.
December 15, 2016
Those eligible to continue in the election process are notified and candidate’s names made public to AOII Membership.
Candidate Reference Checks
Ballot Announced & Candidate Resumes & Bios Published in The Call to Convention
Online Candidate Forum
Meet the Candidates at AOII Convention in Washington DC
XB Elections during Business Session at AOII Convention
The NTs reserve the right to adjust the timeline as needed and will communicate any changes in a timely manner. Please contact the NTs at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments. We are here to assist you at any time.
The 2016-2018 Nominating Trustees:
Linda Peters Collier (Chi Omicron), Past International President
Ginger Banks (Pi Kappa), Rituals, Traditions, and Jewelry Committee
Nicole Hoefle Cronenwett (Delta Theta), Toledo Area Alumnae Chapter President
Vicki VanValkenburgh (Tau Delta), Tau Delta Chapter Adviser
Anna Guerra (Lambda Tau), Member-at-Large and Chairperson