Congratulations to the 2016-2018 Nominating Trustees!
Linda Peters Collier (Chi Omicron), Past International President
Ginger Banks (Pi Kappa), Rituals, Traditions, and Jewelry Committee
Nicole Hoefle Cronenwett (Delta Theta), Toledo Area Alumnae Chapter President
Vicki VanValkenburgh (Tau Delta), Tau Delta Chapter Adviser
Anna Guerra (Lambda Tau), Member-at-Large and Chairperson
Who are the Nominating Trustees (NTs)?
The position is a two year term, and time commitment varies, with the heaviest workload between late fall of even years and early spring of odd years. The Nominating Trustees are a five member team with representatives from the following groups:
- A Past International President (PIP)
- A Rituals, Traditions, and Jewelry (RT&J) committee member
- An Alumnae President from an alumnae chapter that reached Ruby Level Standards of Excellence for the past biennium
- A Chapter Adviser from a collegiate chapter that reached Ruby Level Standards of Excellence for the past biennium
- A member-at-large, which can be any initiated member of AOII with at least two years of alumna status (including, but not limited to, network volunteers, or any other alumnae or collegiate chapter volunteers or members)
How can I become a member of the Nominating Trustees, and are there additional criteria?
- Applications are usually posted online in spring of even years.
- The outgoing Nominating Trustees select the new members of the committee.
- The incoming Nominating Trustees must have at least one member from the previous committee, but no more than two returning.
- A Nominating Trustee may only serve two consecutive terms.
Please contact the NTs at email@example.com with any questions or comments.
The 2014-2016 Nominating Trustees:
Barbara Hunt, Past International President
Nancy Clark, Member of Rituals, Traditions, and Jewelry Committee
Shauna Cavins, Chi Lambda Chapter Adviser
Anna Guerra, Baton Rouge Alumnae Chapter President
Chris Miller, Member-at-Large and Chairperson