Scholarships are granted to AOII undergraduate, graduate and returning alumnae members. For the 2016-2017 academic year, $194,750 will be awarded to 93 AOII collegiate and alumnae members.
The scholarship committee evaluates each application based on the following criteria:
- AOII Leadership and Honors
- Campus and community involvement and employment
- Academic Achievement (cumulative GPA)
- Quality of the applicant’s essay
- Substance of adviser, professors’ and alumnae recommendations
Click here for an FAQ regarding the scholarship application process.
Scholarship applications for the 2017-2018 academic year are available now! CLICK HERE to apply! The deadline for this application season is March 1, 2017 and late applications will not be accepted.