Are you looking for an outlet to share your love for social media and your creativity in developing Instagram reels and TikToks? Want to expand your experience and develop your multimedia resume? Do you love AOII and want to help increase our presence on these platforms? If so, we have the perfect fit for you!
AOII is looking for collegiate members that want to serve in our Digital Media Creator Program for Fall 2023. Participants in the program will be charged with working with the AOII Communications Team to capture and create short-form video content for multimedia and social media use for AOII (@alphaomicronpi).
This opportunity is available to four (4) collegiate members of AOII throughout the U.S. and Canada. As a Digital Media Creator, you can expect to:
- Work collaboratively with AOII’s Communications Team to develop content that aligns with the organizational vision.
- Partner with other DMCs in order to strategize current trends
- Create and produce video content to reach these goals, objectives and timelines.
All video submissions will align with the AOII Ends and contribute to the following:
1. Highlighting the benefits of joining AOII and being a part of our sisterhood
2. Educating the public about AOII, our history, and values
3. Profiling involvement of AOII’s chapters
4. Personalizing AOII on social media
5. Showcasing the fun side of our members and spread Alpha Love on social media
Program participants will have monthly collaboration meetings in order to measure progress, brainstorm and plan with other creators and our AOII Communications team. Questions about the Digital Media Creator Program and the overall opportunity should be directed to Kayla Huggins, Assistant Director of Multimedia.
Application Deadline: Monday, August 28, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. CST