The ELC team serves as liaisons, ambassadors, resources, and educators to collegiate chapters and Alpha Omicron Pi members. They visit each of our collegiate chapters throughout the United States and Canada and work with those chapters to enhance programming and reporting; provide training and assistance in recruitment and overall chapter leadership/management, and provide enthusiasm and encouragement to collegiate members, officers, and chapters as a whole.
Being hired as an ELC is a dynamic and fulfilling way to start your career as a young professional. The skills that are gained as an ELC are applicable to all job fields. We believe that our ELCs have the power to make a long-lasting impact on the collegiate women that they work with throughout the year.
Timeline For ELC Applicants
- ELC Application Live: November 15, 2021
- Why Be An ELC? Webinar #1: November 17, 2021 at 1:00pm Central Time
- Why Be An ELC? Webinar #2: November 18, 2021 at 7:30pm Central Time
- ELC Application Deadline: January 7, 2021 at 11:59 PM CT
- 1st Round Zoom Interviews: Week of January 17 & 24, 2022
- In Person Interviews In Brentwood, TN at AOII Headquarters: February 4 and 5, 2022
Do you know someone who would make a great ELC? Send in a referral!