Advising with Ambition is a training series to be hosted via Zoom geared towards (but not exclusive to) the training of new advisers! The purpose of these workshops is to provide additional support and direction to advisers.
What will these workshops cover?
- AAC Overview: Who’s on your team?
- The Big Picture: Who’s who on the AOII organizational chart?
- Where to Find Your Tools: Fulfilling the Promise & AlphaLink
- Coaching vs. Doing: How to best support your advisee
- My Responsibilities as an Adviser: What will my weekly tasks look like?
- Setting Expectations with Your Advisee: What should communication look like?
- Additional Support: Who is available as a resource?
When will these workshops be held?
Please note that each workshop will cover the same material and will be about an hour and a half each. Times are listed in Central Time.
- Sunday, March 14, 2021 at 2pm CT – Click here to register!
- Wednesday, April 21 at 6:30pm CT – Click here to register!
- Sunday, May 16 at 1pm CT – Click here to register!
- August-December 2021 – dates and times TBA
Contact Samantha Kemp, Assistant Director of Education & Training, with questions!