Leadership Institute 2018 is open to all AOII members and will inspire you with training and education to drive ambition within your chapter. You’ll join hundreds of other sisters as you learn how to lead with confidence, resiliency and overcome obstacles. In addition, this year’s Leadership Institute will include specialized training for our Vice Presidents of Education in the areas of chapter programing, calendar development and planning for a successful year as VPE.
Leadership Institute allows you to exchange best practices and discuss strategies that will help elevate your chapter experience, while making lifetime memories with other members that share your passion for AOII!
- Registration has closed for LI 2018.
There are two deadlines for registering for Leadership Institute.
- The deadline for International Volunteers, Alumnae Chapter Presidents, Collegiate Chapter Presidents, Chapter Advisers and Vice Presidents of Education is May 4th, 2018.
- Registration will open to all AOII membership starting May 5th, 2018. The deadline for general membership registration is May 15th, 2018, or until all available space is filled.
- LI 2018 Schedule of Events
- Travel Information & Guidelines
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Honor a Forever Friend
- Purchase Rose Tributes
Contact Danielle McCullough, Assistant Director of Marketing and Events at firstname.lastname@example.org or (615) 370-0920.