2021 Virtual Walk To Cure Arthritis Events
Give $54. Tell 54. Move 54.
This year the Arthritis Foundation’s Walk to Cure Arthritis events are all virtual and throughout the month of May across the country. Their main focus and fundraising is for the more than 54 million Americans – including 300,000 children – who live with the debilitating pain and daily challenges of arthritis. This year they are asking everyone who is able to give 54 dollars, tell 54 people about arthritis and move 54 steps, minutes or miles – and share it all on social media.
Three Steps To Sign Up Or Participate
- Find the event closest to your area! With it being virtual you can sign up for any event.
- Join or create a team under the AOII umbrella.
- Click here for additional information about the AOII National Team.
- Find an event in your area by searching the “upcoming events” section on this page. Click the “register” –> then “create a team,” make sure your team name has AOII in it –> under “team type,” select “National Team” –> select “AOII” –> fill in your contact information to complete the registration.
- Create or join a team under Team AOII with your collegiate or alumnae chapter, fellow sisters or other family and friends
- Help to spread the word – With all events being virtual, this years Walk To Cure Arthritis events can be bigger than ever!
Together, we’ll make a BIG IMPACT, raising awareness and funds to change the course of arthritis. Arthritis won’t end without your support. Register for your local 2021 event today!