AOII offers branded downloads to serve as digital wallpapers/backgrounds for phones, watches, tablets, and desktops! They can also be used as cover photos on social media, or custom backgrounds on Zoom and/or Microsoft Teams. Follow these instructions to set as your wallpaper/background for each device/account.
- Phone/Tablet: Click the link to open the image and screenshot it, or save it to your phone’s photos, then set it as your background!
- Watch: Click the link to open the image and save it to your phone’s photos, navigate to your watch settings and use the picture watch face option to set as your background!
Desktop/Virtual Background for Zoom or Microsoft Teams
- Desktop: Click the link below to open the image and right click to use as background picture, or save it to your device. Then set it as your background!
- Zoom: Click the up arrow immediately right of the Start/Stop Video button, click Choose Virtual Background, click the + icon on the right side of the pop up window, then select Add Image, navigate to your saved file and click Open!
- Microsoft Teams: Click the … (More actions) button at the top of your screen, then click + Add new, navigate to your saved file, click Open, then click Apply!
- Click a link below to open the image and save it to your device, navigate to your social media account settings (Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn) to upload and save the file! Any of the options below can be used for social media accounts based on your preference.
Click the tabs below to sort through designs and see which one fits your personality best.
Desktop/Virtual Background (horizontal)