Advising With Ambition Returns
Advising with Ambition began in Spring 2021 and is a training series geared towards (but not exclusive to) new advisors! The purpose of these workshops is to provide additional support and direction to advisors in their role(s). These sessions are hosted by an AOII Training Ambassador.
When will these workshops be held?
- October Session: Wednesday, October 13 – Hosted by Training Ambassador, Ashley Sarna.
- November Session: Thursday, November 4 – Hosted by Training Ambassador, Cindy Tooley.
- December Session: Saturday, December 4 – Hosted by Training Ambassador, Grace Lane.
What will these workshops cover?
- AAC Overview: Who’s on your team?
- The Big Picture: Who’s who on the AOII organizational chart?
- Where to Find Your Tools: Fulfilling the Promise & AlphaLink
- Coaching vs. Doing: How to best support your advisee
- My Responsibilities as an Advisor: What will my weekly tasks look like?
- Setting Expectations with Your Advisee: What should communication look like?
- Additional Support: Who is available as a resource?
Contact Samantha Kemp with questions!