Alpha Omicron Pi is excited to host Virtual Leadership Academy January 9-10, 2021 in place of an on-site LA. This virtual event will provide new officers and two advisers with training specific to your role, as well as give you the opportunity to build relationships with other sisters from chapters across North America.
LA 2021 Attendees
We are excited to share that the following 2021 Collegiate Chapter Officers are invited to attend Leadership Academy 2021:
- Chapter President
- VP Chapter Development
- VP Standards
- VP Membership Recruitment
- VP Communications
- Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
In addition to these six collegiate officers, Leadership Academy 2021 will have two Adviser tracks for the following:
- Chapter Adviser
- One new adviser, with less than three years of advising experience
LA Scholarship Application
Scholarships to cover a portion of LA chapter registration fees are available thanks to the generosity of the AOII Foundation. Chapter Presidents are encouraged to fill out the scholarship application linked below on behalf of the chapter to apply for funding.
Chapters receiving scholarships will have funds automatically applied to the chapter’s registration invoice. The scholarship application closes on November 20 at noon CT.
Registration will be open from Monday, November 2 at noon CT until Monday, November 30 at noon CT. If your chapter has elections scheduled after November 30, please reach out to Sarah Tuttle, Assistant Director of Events as soon as possible.
To register for Leadership Academy, officers and advisers should sign in to their AlphaLink account and click your chapter at the top of the page. A registration link will be on the chapter dashboard.
- The new adviser should be selected by the CA prior to the CA registering for LA, which will allow the new adviser to register
- If an invited officer is unable to attend LA, the officer should visit the registration page and click “submit alternate,” which will prompt the alternate to register
- Members’ access to register for LA is based on roles listed in AlphaLink. Please update officers following chapter elections to allow the new officers to register. If you have positions that are vacant, assign another officer or member in the AlphaLink roster to give them permission to register for LA.
- Please note that chapters are limited to having one officer/adviser attend LA per role listed above
We look forward to a wonderful Virtual Leadership Academy, January 9-10, 2021. Additional information regarding the event schedule will be provided to registered attendees at a later date.