AOII’s 2019 International Convention will be in Orlando, Florida and is open to all AOII members. Join hundreds of sisters and experience educational sessions, Ritual, business sessions, the Award’s Banquet and Rose Banquet, among other events.
Date & Location
- June 26-30, 2019
- Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld
- 6677 Sea Harbor Drive, Orlando, FL 32821
To register for Convention please visit Alphalink and sign in using your email and password. Once you have logged in, click the Convention 2019 link on the “Dashboard” tab to begin completing your registration.
- Forgot your password? Click the “forgot password” link to reset your password. If you do not know your Alphalink login information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not have an Alphalink account please click here to verify your membership and access registration.
The Council member registration deadline was April 15 at 9 a.m. CDT. However, these members may still register using Alphalink until registration reaches max capacity and closes. Please note a $100 late fee to be paid by the individual has been added to all Council member registrations at this time.
General registration is now open and part-time registration will open May 1 (if space is available).
Council Member Travel Guidelines
2019-2021 Board Election Information
Schedule & Events
- Convention Kickoff Event
- Candle Lighting and Opening Ritual
- Keynote Speakers
- Celebration Luncheon
- Education Tracks
- Service Activities
- Three Business Sessions
- Panhellenic Brunch
- Awards Banquet
- Meet the Candidates
- Tri-Board Elections
- Closing Ritual
- Cocktail Hour
- Rose Banquet
- Emporium and Exhibit Shopping
- Free Time Opportunities in Orlando
Fundraise Your Way to Convention
Lacking funds for your trip to an AOII international event? Check out these ideas for you and/or your alumnae chapter to support additional sisters attending international events.
AOII’s Forever Friends program is a wonderful way to say “thank you” to a sister for all she contributes to AOII. It is designed specifically to recognize the women who make AOII stronger through dedication and love. You can honor a sister for $30.00 through this special program.
Rose Tributes are a special tradition during International Convention!
For a $5 contribution, you can purchase a Rose Tribute in honor of a special sister. The honoree will receive an acknowledgement card and a small embroidered rose for each Rose Tribute purchased in her honor.
New this year, for every $100 or more donation in Rose Tributes, the donor will receive a large embroidered AOII Foundation replica rose. The rose will be added to the donor’s name badge as added recognition for their level of support.
The pre-order deadline to purchase Rose Tributes for them to be included in mailboxes upon Convention arrival is Friday, May 24.
AOIIs have the opportunity to donate money to help purchase pandas for children who attend Juvenile Arthritis Conferences. With your support, the Fraternity will purchase pandas in bulk to ensure that each child gets a panda that is the same size and quality as their peers.
Donations are typically given in the amounts of $5, $10, $25, $50 or any other amount you wish to donate. Any level of donation is greatly appreciated.
- Travel to Orlando in your AOII letters!
- Business casual attire (One outfit)
- Business Attire (Three outfits total; One should be red, pink and/or coral)
- Candle Lighting and Opening Ritual Attire (Refer to FAQs for more information)
- Ritual Attire (White dress or white skirt and blouse with black, closed-toe shoes)
- Semi-Formal Attire (Awards Banquet)
- Formal Attire (Rose Banquet)
- Any other items you wish to wear during your visit in Orlando!
The awards deadline has passed. Award winners will be announced at Convention and posted on the website in the following weeks.
Contact Danielle McCullough, Assistant Director of Marketing and Events at email@example.com or (615) 370-0920.