The process to elect the Executive Board for the 2019-2021 biennium has begun. The Nominating Trustees (NTs) are prepared to screen, evaluate, and recommend candidates for the election at AOII International Convention in June 2019.
Who can be considered for an Executive Board position?
All sisters who have had alumna status for at least eight years are encouraged to review the Executive Board Description and desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities to see if they meet the minimum qualifications listed.
You can get involved:
- Encourage sisters to identify other sisters who would make great candidates for the Executive Board.
- Interested sisters must speak with current AOII volunteers and current XB members to learn about the role.
- Encourage anyone interested in an XB position to submit an application. Applications will be made available in October.
- Suggest an alumna you think would represent the Fraternity well on the Executive Board.
- Email your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to her yourself! The NTs can contact the alumna and encourage her to submit an application.
- All positions on the Executive Board are open for candidacy.
October 15, 2018
Candidate application forms posted online
December 1, 2018
Candidate application forms due
December 15, 2018
Potential candidates’ names are announced. Election advocacy guidelines are on the Nominating Trustee webpages.
January & February 2019
Candidate reference checks/feedback/interviews
Early March 2019
Ballot announced and candidate information published in The Call to Convention
Meet the candidates at AOII International Convention
XB elections during business session at AOII International Convention
The NTs reserve the right to adjust the timeline as needed and will communicate any changes in a timely manner. Please contact the NTs by email at email@example.com with any questions or comments. We are here to assist you at any time.
The 2018-2020 Executive Board Nominating Trustees
Allison Allgier (Epsilon Omega), Past International President
Nicole Cronenwett (Delta Theta), Member-at-Large and Chairperson
Shokooh Miry (Sigma), Rituals, Traditions, and Jewelry Committee
Erica Mohai (Beta Gamma), Dallas Alumnae Chapter President
Eva Rojas (Delta Xi), Epsilon Gamma Chapter Adviser