Alumnae Dues Information
Alpha Omicron Pi Fraternity is dedicated to inspiring ambition among all sisters through service, advancement, growth and the overall AOII experience. To continue to provide an unparalleled membership experience for both collegiate and alumnae members, AOII is launching a Fraternity-wide model for consistent advancement by collecting alumnae dues. After researching and collaborating with NPC groups who have experienced tremendous success through this alumnae engagement initiative, AOII will begin collecting a $35 annual fee from all alumnae members starting August 2018; Life Loyal members will pay $19 annually.
Alumnae dues will enhance engagement opportunities with the Fraternity and support the following programs and initiatives:
- Development of alumnae specific programming and events
- Access to biannual alumnae newsletters and the AOII members only portal, AlphaLink
- Growth of networking and mentoring opportunities including personal and professional advancement
- Establishment of new alumnae chapters
- Increased involvement opportunities between collegiate and alumnae members
- Support of international volunteers and staff for collegiate and alumnae chapters
- Expansion of AOII’s brand and culture on campuses and within communities
- Enhanced international events including Convention and Leadership Institute
- Aid in recruitment and extension efforts for our collegiate chapters
- Care and preservation of archives and history
- Development of education programming including mental health initiatives such as Behind Happy Faces
How Do I Pay?
Alumnae chapter members will pay dues to their alumnae chapters. All other members are able to pay alumnae dues online through the Alumnae Dues page of AOII’s website or through the PCI campaign. Either way, dues paid to the Fraternity are the same: $35 or $19 for Life Loyal members.
AOII is looking forward to your continued support of our Fraternity-wide alumnae engagement. For questions please contact AOII’s Assistant Director of Alumnae Engagement, Kayla Reszka at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-370-0920.