Are you interested in participating in the Executive Board election process for the next biennium?
The Nominating Trustees consist of six AOII alumnae who screen and evaluate candidates and develop the final ballot of candidates for election to the Executive Board by Members of Council at International Convention. The group will review the candidate interest forms, determine whether candidates meet the minimum qualifications of Board membership, interview candidates, conduct reference checks, and create the final ballot for the 2021-2023 Executive Board.
Due to an unexpected vacancy, applications are now available to fill the Chapter Adviser role for our 2020-2022 Nominating Trustees.
2020-2022 Nominating Trustees:
- Dr. Shokooh Miry (Sigma) – NT Chairman and Rituals Traditions and Jewelry Committee Member
- Linda Grandolfo (Nu Iota) – Alumnae Chapter President
- Susan Danko (Phi Upsilon) – Past International President
- Gayle Fitzpatrick (Alpha Rho) – Current or Former Executive Board Member
- Christine Pompa (Lambda Eta) – Member-at-Large
- Open – Chapter Adviser: she will submit her application to the NTs, who will then select the best qualified CA representative.
In addition, the Chairman of the Human Resources Committee serves as a liaison for the Nominating Trustees.
Please review the entire Nominating Trustees Position Description found on the Alumnae Opportunities page.
The deadline to apply to be a Nominating Trustee is Sunday, May 31, 2020.
The team of current Nominating Trustees is eager to assist! Please email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.