Sisters inspire sisters to live their best with body, brain and spirit! Whether you are a college student, working professional or stay-at-home mom, your life is one big balancing act and you deserve a week to focus on your strong body. Join AOIIs across North America in celebrating Women’s Health Week, May 13-19. Participate in the online conversation for a chance to win prizes at the end of the week.
How to participate?
- Start by celebrating Mother’s Day (May 13) and thanking the woman who gave you this precious, beautiful life!
- Ramp up your endorphins by tackling your household chores, going on a walking tour of your city, dancing to a favorite song, sprucing up your garden or cleaning up a park.
- Boost your mental clarity by spending time on the yoga mat, meditating, cooking a healthy meal, napping or treating yourself to a massage.
- Submit your best photos and use the hashtag #aoiihealthyselfie for a chance to win an athleisure prize package from the AOII Emporium or chapter-wide nutrition package.
- Meet, greet and learn from AOII and Panhellenic sisters who will be featured throughout the week. Get to know a yoga diva, aspiring optometrist, massage therapist, physical trainer, crossfitter, and founder of The Strong Movement.
- Take social media quizzes on Instagram Story using AOII branded Women’s Health Week templates.
Spread The Word
Use the designated hashtag #aoiihealthyselfie to share how you are being your best self throughout the week. Change your Facebook cover photo to the graphic linked HERE. Share the campaign messages, stories and photos with your chapter, friends, family and other groups who have similar missions.
We are excited to celebrate with you this week!
Did you miss one of AOII’s Women’s Health Week blog posts? Find them all here: